Article 1.[Scope of Application]
1. Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into
between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to
these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be
governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with
the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations
and generally accepted practices the special contract shall take precedence
over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the
Article 2.[Application for Accommodation Contract]
1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract
with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Name of the Guest(s);
(2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(3) Accommodation charges (based in principle on the Basic Accommodation
Charges listed in the Attached Table No. 1);
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. If Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay, beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3.[Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.]
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded
when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding
Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that
the Hotel has not accepted the application.
2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance
with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested
to pay an accommodation deposit set by the Hotel within the limits of Basic
Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay (3 days
when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge
to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article
6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 18 as applicable. The remainder,
if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as stated
in Article 12.
4. If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in
Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid.
However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus
informed by the Hotel when the period of Payment of the deposit is specified.
Article 4.[Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit]
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2. In the case when the Hotel has not requested payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5.[Refusal of Accommodation Contracts]
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under
any of the following circumstances:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy;
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself
in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good
morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(5) When the Hotel and/or hotel staff are violently threatened or unreasonably
burdened by the Guest;
(6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities,
malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
(7) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when the person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests (when provisions of Article 4 of The Aichi Prefectural Ordinance are applicable);
(8) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is a member of an organized crime group, under Article 2-6 of Law on Preventing Unreasonable Conduct by Organized Crime Groups (Code 77 issued in 1991), or a related party, under Article 2-2 of said law;
Article 6.[Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest]
1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying
2. If the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
3. If the Guest does not appear by 9:00 p.m. of the accommodation date,
the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the
Article 7.[Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel]
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted himself/herself
in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and
good morals in regard to his/her accommodation.
(2) When the Guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious
(3) When the Hotel and/or Hotel staff suffers from violent threat or unreasonable burden from the Guest. Or, when it is acknowledged that similar activity has occured in the past;
(4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities
and/or other causes of force majeure;
(5) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated
and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving
in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
(6) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is a member of an organized
crime group, under Article 2-6 of Law on Preventing Unreasonable Conduct
by Organized Crime groups (Code 77 issued in 1991), or a related party,
under Article 2-2 of said law;
(7) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking
in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches Hotel
Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary
in order to avoid causing fires).
2. In the event that the hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will be billed in full according to the details of the reservation, including charges for accommodation services that the guest has not yet received. In addition, even if the hotel suffers financial damage due to the cancellation of the accommodation contract, it will be considered a settlement, and we will confirm that there are no claims or debts between the hotel and the guest, and will not make any claims in the future.
Article 8.[Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms]
The guest can use the guest room of the hotel from 3:00 pm to 10:00 the next morning. However, in the case of consecutive stays, it can be used all day except for the day of arrival and the day of departure.
Article 9.[Observance of Hotel Regulations]
The Guest shall observe the Hotel Regulations established by the Hotel.
Hotel Regulations are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Article 10.[Payment of Accommodation Charges]
1. The explanation of accommodation charges, etc. that the Guest shall
pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1.
2. Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall
be paid at Front Desk at the time of the Guest's departure or upon request
by the Hotel in Japanese currency. Other means acceptable to the Hotel
are traveler's cheques, coupons and credit cards.
3. Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does
not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel.
Article 11.[Liabilities of the Hotel]
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused
such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the
Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall
not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for
which the Hotel is not liable.
2. The Hotel is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance to deal with unexpected
fire and/or other disasters.
Article 12.[Handling when Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms]
1. The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation
of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with
the consent of the Guest.
2. When arrangement of other accommodation can not be made, notwithstanding
the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest
a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation
fee shall be applied to reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide
accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel
will not compensate the Guest.
Article 13.[Handling of Deposited Articles]
1. The hotel will not keep any items, cash or valuables from guests. Please manage the items or cash and valuables brought into the hotel by yourself.
2. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage
or other damage is caused, through intent or negligence on the part of
the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables brought onto the premises of
the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the Front Desk. However,
for articles of which the nature and value has not been reported in advance
by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of 50,000
Article 14.[Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of Guest]
1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her
arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to store it only in the case when such
a request has been accepted from the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed
over to the Guest at the Front Desk at the time of his/her check-in.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out
and ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner
of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no such instructions
are given to the Hotel by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed,
the Hotel shall handle it according to the Lost Goods Act.
Article 15.[Liability in Regard to Parking]
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest
when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel,
as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking,
whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not.
However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage caused
through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regards to the
management of the parking lot.
Article 16.[Liability of the Guest]
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused through
intent or negligence on part of the Guest.
Attached Table No. 1
|Total amount to be paid by the Guest
||(1) Basic Accommodation Charge
(2) Service Charge ((1)×10%)
||(3) Meals, Drinks and other Expenses
(4) Service Charge ((3)×10%)
1. Accommodation charges are based on the price list posted on the website.
Taxes and service charges are included in the price.
2. Child rates apply to elementary school students and younger, and 80%
of adult rates will be charged when food and bedding are provided according
3. Infants who do not provide bedding and meals will be charged 20% of
the adult rate.
Attached Table No. 2
|Date when Cancellation of Contract is noticed
||Accommodation Day & 1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
||2 Days Prior to Accommodation Day
||8 Days Prior to Accommodation Day
||15 Days Prior to Accommodation Day